Saturday, February 16, 2013

Terrible Excuses Why Men Forget a Gift on Valentine's Day

I know Valentines Day is over so it's a little too late, but I thought this was funny.

10. The florist couldn't find your house. Did you move?

9. I sent a candygram. Someone must have eaten it.

8. The Hallmark store was closed, and I didn't want to send less than the best.

7. I sent an e-mail card. You never got it? AOL must have messed up again!

6. I left a voice message to meet me for dinner. Where were you?

5. I didn't know you liked jewelry.

4. I thought Saint Valentine's Day was a Catholic holy day.

3. Your mailman must have been shot in a post office massacre.

2. I thought we would do something different this year.

1. I thought it would mean I was making a commitment.

And The Plus One Excuse:

+ 1. You didn't remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment